Friday, September 17, 2010

i.learned.a.lot.from.them

anak.anak.kecil.ikhlas

I really learned a lot from them.
Yesterday (at that time) my younger sister asked me somewhat about Fatah.

Dush.

At that time I actually realize that there is a lot more to learn about these guys and their connection with the Palestinian issues.
Their history (in details bro...!)
Conflicts between Hamas and Fatah (details2)
On which side should we be
And so on.

After a period of Q&A session, my younger brother spontaneously wrote something on his notebook.
He showed me and I looked, err read, actually.

"Apakah cita-cita bame?"
"Err, entahlah. Bame xde cita-cita lg skang, knp?"

"Cita-cita Sufi nk bebaskan Palestin,"

"..."

I really believe, he's the next Muhammad al-Fateh.

baru.terhegeh.hegeh.nk.baca.(malu)

my.home.teachers

watchout.for.the.next.fateh's.'cannon'


7 comments:

AmirSyafiq said...

ok.ok.
ya.betul.
Salahuddin.al.Ayubi.yg.menawan.baitulmaqdis.
sedangkan.
Muhammad.al.Fateh.membuka.constantinople.

tetapi.
pointnya.ialah.
adik.ana.(sufi).sekarang.belajar.di.darjah.3.(10.tahun).
so.kene.check.balik.ah.ape.yg.jd.masa.Muhammad.al.Fateh.berumur.10.tahun.

Unknown said...

hee.bangga dengan adik nta.apa yang boleh dibanggakan dengan nta?aa.(dangg.)

AmirSyafiq said...

anta.boleh.bangga.dgn.ana.
ana.join.USRAH.
;p

spanbob said...

hebat sufi.

AmirSyafiq said...

harap.dpt.samasama.bantu.dia.dlm.
membina.dirinya.

Manager La said...

..darjah3=9tahun..

AmirSyafiq said...

aisehmen. (malu)

CampuranJeritan


ShoutMix chat widget

Quran/Kata

SiapaTakTutupPaipAirNihWei...!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MyPosts

Quran/Kata

Quran/Kata